MOVE UP HAPPY
Own A Home, But Want A New One?
You’ve come to the right place! We’re happy to help!
If you currently own a property but want to purchase another one, congrats, you are movin’ up in the world! But there are A LOT of questions that have to be asked and answered and all of them don’t have right or wrong answers.
Questions We Are Happy To Help You Answer!
- Should I find a place to buy before listing my existing property?
- If I have a firm sale on my existing property before going house hunting?
- Do I have to sell my existing property before I buy something else?
- What if I want to buy without selling my existing property?
- Can I keep my existing property as a rental and buy a bigger property?
- Can my new property have a $20k BBQ installed? Because who doesn’t love BBQ!
- Do I have to get a new mortgage or can I just use the one I already have?
- If I do keep my existing property, how do I access my equity to use as a downpayment?
- How much am I required to contribute as far as downpayment is concerned?
- Where do I start? Do I talk with my REALTOR® or Mortgage Professional?
As you can see, there is certainly a lot to think about! And this is where we come in. At HomeHappy we have helped thousands of clients in similar situations and can provide you with sound advice and options that will meet your unique moving up needs!
At the end of the day, as we mentioned, there are no right or wrong answers, the goal is for you to figure out the best way to move forward where you can feel comfortable about the outcome. Different people have different ways of doing things, our job isn’t to tell you how to do it, our job is to give you all the information so you can make the best decision for you!
Also, we are happy to make introductions to REALTORS®, lawyers, appraisers, or home inspectors that we trust, or we are happy to work with the people you already trust. However when it comes to walking you through this process, we are happy to provide our expertise.
Move Up Home Buyers Guide
If you are the kind of person who likes to do in depth research before taking it to the next level, we think you will really enjoy reading our Move Up Home Buyers Guide. Simply subscribe to our newsletter and the download will be waiting on the other side! Although we would be sad to see you go, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime. So don’t feel any pressure!
If you are new to the home buying process and enjoy doing research before reaching out, here is a complimentary copy of our Home Buyers Guide!
Simply sign up for our newsletter and your ebook will be waiting for you on the other side! No strings attached.
CONNECT WITH THE HOME HAPPY TEAM
THE BEST MORTGAGE BROKER IN SURREY